- Do Immigrants Make Us Safer? (Eyal Press, New York Times)
- Where Do Mental Illness and Criminal Justice Intersect? (Jimmy Isaac, Longview News-Journal)
- Do SWAT Teams and Militarized Police Make Us Less Safe? (Glenn Reynolds, Popular Mechanics)
blog advertising is good for you.
The Texas House Corrections Committee will meet Tuesday and Wednesday to discuss an array of interim charges, so lets preview each of them...
- Blawg Wisdom
- Evan Smith, Editor-in-chief and publisher, The Texas Tribune
- The Austin Chronicle
- San Antonio Current
- Erica Grieder, The Economist
- Pamela Colloff, Texas Monthly
- Doug Berman, Sentencing Law & Policy
- Scott Medlock, Texas Civil Rights Project
- Solomon Moore, NY Times criminal justice correspondent
- Donald Lee, Texas Conference of Urban Counties
-Attorney Bob Mabry, Woodlands
- Corey Yung, Sex Crimes Blog
Bexar County Commissioner
- Dirty Third Streets
- Texas Public Policy Foundation
David Jennings, aka "Big Jolly"
Former Williamson County District Attorney, now Attorney General of Palau
- To the People
Contact: gritsforbreakfast AT gmail.com