- AP: DNA test may cast doubt on executed Texan's guilt
- Fortune Magazine: What's costlier than a government run prison? A private one.
- Seattle Times: America Behind Bars: The time is ripe for prison reform
- BBC: Can community sentences replace jail?
- Courtex: Future Trends in State Courts, 2010
- Courtex: DOJ letter on protecting court interpreters from budget cuts
- Corpus Christi Caller Times: Mentors give youths a second shot
- San Antonio Express-News: Preventing Graffiti Through Art
- BBC News: The plan to 'leglaise' graffiti
- Paul Kennedy: An outsider's perspective on drunk driving
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
These items caught my eye this week but since I don't have time to blog about each of them, I'll just share the links for anyone interested:
Posted by Gritsforbreakfast at 10:13 PM