All the relevant links - to TM's coverage, Sebesta's response, and TM's rebuttal - are in this post. Read them and decide for yourself.
See related Grits posts:
- Legislature should limit immunity for sleazebag prosecutors like Charles Sebesta
- The Anatomy of a Frame-Up: More on Anthony Graves
- Governor: Graves case shows system works (just not Texas')
- Flurry of media surrounding Anthony Graves exoneration
- Anthony Graves: Innocent and free 16 years after unfounded death sentence
- Progress and its Discontents - or, What I learned from an article in Texas Monthly (guest post by Jeff Blackburn)