Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grits attending Texas Tribune festival's Law & Order track

The Texas Tribune is holding its second annual "festival" this weekend (really it seems more like a conference), and their Law and Order track looks excellent. Thanks to the generosity of Grits for Breakfast donors, I signed up to attend and will report back on the highlights, but wanted to let readers know about it in case you're interested.  Just to mention it, I really appreciate those who donate to Grits because, though this blog doesn't pay me a wage, your contributions mean it doesn't cost me money and allow me to attend events like this one. So, gracias.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to your report. I wouldn't mind attending the JJ panel but probably not worth $50 just to attend one panel.

Bill Bush

Gritsforbreakfast said...

It's actually $125, Bill, which is why I wouldn't be going if I didn't have a blog donation pot to draw from.