Friday, August 24, 2018

Join podcast crew for Texas Defender Service meet-and-greet

My podcast partner, Mandy Marzullo, who is the executive director of the Texas Defender Service, asked if I'd let Grits readers know about that group's office warming event this evening. If you're in Austin, stop by 1023 Springdale Road, Building 14, Suite E (4 to 7 pm) and perhaps I'll see you there!

Our August podcast has been delayed a bit because your correspondent has been significantly under the weather since I returned from a much-needed vacation. But we'll be recording it over the weekend, so look for a new one next week. You can listen to the July episode here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more concerned about the ones they have victimized.

Gritsforbreakfast said...

If you're so "concerned," snowflake, then I suggest you don't attend. Wouldn't want to aggravate your sensitivities by suggesting that people the government wants to kill might need lawyers.