What a load of BS - why should their nonprofit merit less consideration than every other 501c(3)? I guess all the farm animals are equal, except some are more equal than others.
Good luck, guys!
blog advertising is good for you.
One of the subscriptions Grits donors pay for is to the Corpus Christi Caller Times, without which your correspondent would have missed this...
- Blawg Wisdom
- Evan Smith, Editor-in-chief and publisher, The Texas Tribune
- The Austin Chronicle
- San Antonio Current
- Erica Grieder, The Economist
- Pamela Colloff, Texas Monthly
- Doug Berman, Sentencing Law & Policy
- Scott Medlock, Texas Civil Rights Project
- Solomon Moore, NY Times criminal justice correspondent
- Donald Lee, Texas Conference of Urban Counties
-Attorney Bob Mabry, Woodlands
- Corey Yung, Sex Crimes Blog
Bexar County Commissioner
- Dirty Third Streets
- Texas Public Policy Foundation
David Jennings, aka "Big Jolly"
Former Williamson County District Attorney, now Attorney General of Palau
- To the People
Contact: gritsforbreakfast AT gmail.com