- Texas Hair Microscopy Review- Forensic Science Commission
- FBI/DOJ Microscopic Hair Comparison Analysis Review
- NACDL's The Champion, "The Microscopic Hair Comparison Analysis Review Project: A Milestone in the Quest for Forensic Science Reform"
- Sept. 2014 letter from DOJ to then-Attorney General Greg Abbott notifying him that Texas cases were included in the review.
- DOJ, Office of Inspector General, "An assessment of the 1996 Department of Justice Task Force Review for the FBI Laboratory."
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Resources on Texas and federal hair microscopy reviews
Today I compiled these resources for a colleague on Texas and federal reviews of flawed forensics in hair microscopy cases and thought there may be other Grits readers who're interested: