Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Fourth!

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
What Combat Weaponry Are You?

M-134 "Mini-Gun"
A true brute, you have a "presence" every where you go. You can take on any opponent with little effort, you're dependable and your reputation does the talking.

Personality Test Results
Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
Happy Fourth of July, everybody! Via Freedom Sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't try to get on my good side!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's what I got, too!

... For some reason, I keep getting the same result no matter what answers I fill out.

Perhaps it is my destiny.

-Intrepid Intern
(http://community.livejournal.com/campaignacademy)