Monday, May 14, 2007

Now you can donate to Grits via snail mail

This weekend I added the ability to accept PayPal donations on Grits and have been flattered and humbled by the positive response. (Use the PayPal buttons in the sidebar on Grits' main page to donate using a credit card or PayPal account.)

Several people asked if I could also give a mailing address for the luddites among you who would prefer to send a check by snail mail instead of through an online transaction. (A commenter pointed out that this would also let folks send documents they were reluctant to send over email!) So today I went and got a new PO Box. Here's the address:

Scott Henson
603 W. 13th Street, Ste. 1.A-253
Austin, TX 78701-1477

Make sure mail is addressed and any checks are made payable to my name, Scott Henson, not the blog name.

Thanks to everyone who's ponied up in the last couple of days to support this blog, and I appreciate any additional help y'all can provide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got 50 dollars in the mail for you Scott. I work for TYC, so your blog site has been a part of my daily life since the West Texas scandal broke in February. Now I am addicted to your website; not just for the TYC issues, but everything else too. I read everything you write, and I look forward to it everyday. I am in awe of your consistent efforts and dedication to your work. If I were a wealthy person, I'd donate a lot more, so I am hoping there are enough people out there who love Grits as much as I do, and will collectively donate enough money to make it worth your while. Good luck and thanks again for all you do.

Anonymous said...

Money is in the mail to you. Thanks for all you do!
Pinpoint

Anonymous said...

Hey Grits, you're going to keep this address next to the paypal stuff right? So next time we send stuff we don't have to hunt through the posts to find the address? That would be great.