Thursday, January 06, 2005

Shameless self promotion

Charles Kuffner at Off the Kuff was kind enough to nominate Grits for Breakfast as "Best Single Issue" blog in Wampum's Best-of-the-Left "Koufax Awards," the single issue being the "Texas Justice System."

If you happen to agree with him, you can go here to cast your vote for Grits in the comments section. I'm flattered Charles would think to nominate me, and appreciate greatly any reader support. To my DPS and law enforcement readers, you can vote, too! You don't have to vote for me, though. Check out the other single issue blogs while you're there. It's a really cool, eclectic list.

UPDATE: I didn't notice until he mentioned it that Off the Kuff was nominated in the same category, along with two other Texas blogs, the Burnt Orange Report and the Daily DeLay -- all highly worthy nominees. Buena suerte, amigos!

2 comments:

Gritsforbreakfast said...

Well, you read me pretty regular, Scott, where would you place my politics? I swear to God these days I don't know.

I wrote a while back that I sort of consider myself a "lefty redneck." I figure since I work with ACLU I can't run from the liberal tag.

Buck-Fush said...

Hey if your left you're right keep on serving them grits......Uhmerirka is insane and Texas is the #1 patient.....