1-9 Coleman trial already has pro-wrestling feel
1-10 Lesson from Tulia: Treatment not Incarceration
1-11 John Read's Boot Camp
1-12 A two-bit crime in a half-bit town
1-13 Special Prosecutor: Sheriff Stewart Needs a Lawyer
1-14 Coleman's defense continues: the fight gets personal
1-17 Reflections: Preachers, farmers and Yankee lawyers fight system that doesn't work
- Alan covered Coleman's indictment for the Texas Observer, 4-9-04.
- Here's the Texas Observer piece by Nate Blakeslee that first broke the story.
- 12-16 TX House Committee: End Drug Task Force System
- 1-15 Federal judge: All counties liable for Tulia-style screwups
- 12-10 Byrne task forces not just a Texas problem