Saturday, December 31, 2005

Grits 2005 Retrospective

Well thank God it's almost over. To be honest, 2005 wasn't a great year for me personally, but without question maintaining this blog has been one of the real high points. I've been churning out 15,000 to 30,000 words of prose here every month -- almost 900 posts so far -- far too much for any sensible person to wade through, I know (even my wife and best friends don't actually read this stuff!). It's great writing practice, though, and quite useful to me for tracking the issues I'm working on.

With that kind of output, I've no illusions too many people will go back to read Grits' voluminous archives, but if you're interested in sampling what I've been writing on this blog in 2005, I've compiled a more or less representative linkfest below:

January

February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Hope you enjoy this new year's sampler, and please come back by in 2006 for more nutritious, mouth-watering servings of Grits for Breakfast. Happy New Year, folks!

1 comment:

Writer said...

Happy New Year, Scott. May 2006 treat you better. Thanks for reading my blog and for the quotes.