- Should state break NIMBY logjam thwarting halfway house expansions?
- Whitmire: Parole board must do a better job explaining decisions to inmates and their families
- AIDS drugs, healthcare for elderly inmates driving TDCJ healthcare costs
- New diversion programs ease Texas prison overcrowding
- On the sunny side of the street: Is it time for an independent evaluation of telemedicine?
Friday, April 04, 2008
More than you probably wanted to know about Texas Senate prison oversight hearing
For one stop shopping purposes, here are all the links to Grits' coverage of Wednesday's Texas Senate Criminal Justice Committee hearing: