Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rainy day reading for the holiday weekend

Kathy and my afternoon plans were rained out so I was surfing around while she's doing some Christmas shopping and ran across these interesting articles. No time to blog my own thoughts right now - I'm supposed to have dinner ready when she returns - but be sure to tell me yours in the comments. More next week.
The Statesman's Uncovering Mexico blog has coverage of President Calderon's troop surge in Michoacan and recent assassinations of narcocorrido singers.

There are also several good blog posts up at the Wretched of the Earth, including his recent Texas Court of Criminal Appeals case updates.

Merry Christmas, everybody.

3 comments:

Jason said...

It's Christmas time, forget political suff for a couple of days and have a Merry Christmas amigo.

Gritsforbreakfast said...

Well if there had been any decent sports on Saturday afternoon I wouldn't have bothered! You notice yesterday when there was football on - no posts!

Merry Christmas, Jason - after working Thanksgiving I hope you got the day off.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for info