Thursday, October 18, 2007

From the Blogs

I just wanted to mention a few Texas blogs that have been producing remarkable stuff recently, in many cases on topics I've neglected, that may interest Grits readers:
Also, a new Houston Copwatch blog is up and running with regular posts, and hopefully will find a much-needed niche as an alternative police beat blog in H-Town. My suggestion for Copwatcher-bloggers: Go sit through the civil service commission hearings and report what happens. I bet you'd be stunned at what you find.

Finally, Doc Berman at Sentencing Law and Policy has been on fire recently, and I'd suggest those interested in the topics he covers just start at the top and keep scrolling. Good job, Doc!

1 comment:

Sports Picks said...

It is a good blog to define with Texas Civil Rights ReviewFriends of JusticeAustin Criminal Defense LawyerDefending People.