Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Overheard this afternoon from Eddie Rodriguez ...

"Okay, I'll start a blog. What do I do?," asked state Rep. Eddie Rodriguez to the bloggers lingering after his press conference.

First and foremost, spring from your campaign fund to use typepad or movable type or something, or even cheap it out like I did on Blogger. Just please for God's sake don't ask this guy for blog design advice! ;-)
It looked like you'd found a good person to show you the ropes, or I'll bet Adina could hook you up.

Great idea, though, you should do it!

1 comment:

Gritsforbreakfast said...

What's important about blogging isn't the software, it's the habit of blogging, so to me almost any of them would be fine. Though I'm getting fed up battling Blogger's funky habits, to get him started easily, and sooner than later, maybe it makes sense to start Eddie on Blogger, especially if there's nobody in his office with any chops for the other software. He'd probably migrate to something better once he's hooked like everybody else, but who cares? As long as we keep him away from Aaron Pena's blog designer, I'll be happy!