Thursday, June 07, 2007

Great Stuff Around the Blogs

With the 80th Texas Legislature thankfully behind us, I've spent more time recently reading the blogs I enjoy, particularly the ones squeezed out of my routine at the height of the legislative session. Here are a BUNCH of great recent items from the blogosphere I thought I'd share with y'all this morning:
  • McBlogger has a demonstration how a microwave oven can be turned into a potentially deadly weapon with signficant range! (Don't try at home - this is simultaneously quite clever and really stupid!)
  • The Barbershop Notebooks is thankful to Clarence Thomas for ending blind race loyalty among black folks, I suppose in the same way we should be grateful to George W. Bush for ending once and for all the myth of white supremacy.
Good stuff from all - I quite enjoyed my round of blog reading this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"we should be grateful to George W. Bush for ending once and for all the myth of white supremacy."

As a Country & Western singer once said "Living Proof". Someone has at last found a positive point regarding George W. Bush, he is living proof at its best.

I have always thought he was of no value but I have been proven wrong. Hats off to Dubya!

Yellow Dog Democrat

Anonymous said...

On E. Allen's blog- I believe google gave a standard nice milk toast answer. I do not believe for a minute google would have given any information on anonymous bloggers who were not terrorists or sexual predators. If I am wrong, then google needs to explain how they define anonymous.