- The Wretched of the Earth and CrimProf blog comment on New York Times coverage of the Texas death row hunger strikers.
- The Back Gate blog can't get TDCJ to give up documents responsive to an open records request about alleged misuse of money from a benefit for the American Correctional Association.
- ImmigrationProf blog reports that in Tuesday's elections, New Mexico repealed an 85-year old statute forbidding immigrants not eligible for citizenship from owning property.
- See Drug War Rant for results from marijuana iniatives and a snapshot of the relative number of deaths attributed to different drugs.
- From the Law Librarian blog, if you're tired of Google, or if you just like friendly conversation mixed in with your web searching, meet Ms. Dewey.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Good stuff from the blogs
Just a quick round up of bloggerly items I noticed this morning that deserve a look: